A divine little 'rocker' necklace with a touch of the ancient about it. Three individual birds perch on a 2 mm silver square cur rocker which terminates in two 1 mm wire wrapped oak leaves. The necklace is hung on a delicate silver chain. The necklace is approx 10 cm across and is cut from1.2 mm silver unless otherwise stated. This piece is one of my favourites.
- 90 mm wide
- 2mm sterling silver rocker
- 1.2 mm sterling silver birds
- Three hand formed naive birds
- Two hand formed oak leaves
- Wire wrapped ends
- Hung on a 280 mm chain to hang lower on the chest